Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dream Board







Pro surfer, Shaper Dave Yearwood of Yearwood Surfboards in North Carolina is a San Diego transplant who developed his superb shaping skills under the tutelage of Skip Frye.
This fish was Dave's vision of his personal "dream board". It came to life through the collaborative efforts and input of shaper Dave Yearwood, Dave's wife, co-designers, Skip Frye, Dave "Rasta" Rastovich, glasser Greg Eavey and fin maker John Cherry.
Dave wanted a set of experimental flex fins to compliment the progressive lines of his high-performance fish. Dave and I designed the fin. I built one set for the dream board and one set for Rasta to test drive.
According to Yearwood, his experimental "dream Board" performs as superbly as he had dreamed. Thanks for including me Dave. It was a pleasure.



2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Anonymous said...

I will have those fins, oh yes, I will have those fins.