Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Marketing Ploy?

I have often said, "The only thing that looks better on a slammed Harley than me.......is any chick." I thought this Yellow, 5'10" Simm-21 was one of the prettiest Simms of the 20 or so that I have done. Under Andrea Siedsma's arm.....it just got way better! Andrea is a dedicated surfer and a professional journalist. In this photo it's ready for it's first coat of wax and a maiden voyage (no pun intended). Andrea's 1st session board report; She loves it!
In this photo: Andrea's 5-10 next to a custom 6-6 for Keith Campbell in Georgia.
This was originally made as a "spec board", I just wanted to do a Simm-21 in the shorter range and pass it around to a few test pilots for feed-back. But Danny Partch (Andrea's guy) decided it should be Andrea's. S0 Danny cruised down to The Surfy Surfy shop and snagged it for her.
I'm not sure which one is luckier. Aloha Andrea and Danny Boy,
JC

2 comments:

peppino sXe said...

spectacular!:)

Steve PP said...

John, these look absolutely gorgeous!

I'd love an 8'0" one , it's a shame I'm in the UK, a bit expensive on the shipping , VAT and import duty!
Do they go go belly, into single , then double concave?

I've just watched Andrea's video report on one of yours on Youtube, beautiful! Any chance of fiming somebody riding one?